GGLegal provides legal services concerning the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR).
Our Team has already implemented the GDPR in numerous entities, including in particular:
1. Polish company providing IT-solutions for Polish and German companies and statutory auditors.
2. Warsaw public hospital for children.
3. Private healthcare institution providing services under an agreement with the Polish National Health Fund.
4. Insurance multiagency.
5. International research institute with its registered seat in Warsaw carrying out projects outside the European Economic Area.
6. Reputable translation agency performing over 100 000 translations annually.
7. Polish transport company realizing international carriage, logistic operations and shipping.
8. International charity organization.
9. Educational association managing a number of public schools in Poland.
10. Capital group consisting of companies providing services within the scope of insurance, finance and energy.
11. Chinese construction company.
12. International manufacturer of medicinal products.
13. One of the world?s biggest manufacturer of security systems.
14. A Polish market leader in sale of outdoor and indoor advertisement.
15. Polish provider of services in consulting and management in construction and real estate sector.
16. Office property developer.
tel.: 22 417 42 65, e-mail: email@example.com
dr Dominik Sypniewski
tel.: 22 417 42 62, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any queries?
Send an email:
+48 22 417 42 50
Audit concerning personal data
Preparation of documentation
Modification of templates and forms and preparing the missing documents
Implementation and training of employees
Training for the Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data / a person responsible for the personal data protection by the Client
Performing duties of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data for our Clients