INTERNSHIPS AND STUDENT APPRENTICESHIPS
We offer paid internships and student apprenticeships for law students and graduates.
We offer you the opportunity to put into practice the theoretical knowledge gained during your studies and test your skills in many areas. We provide expert mentoring from our qualified team. We help guide careers and support the development of young lawyers.
Overall candidate profile:
- knowledge of civil law, business law, commercial law and labor law, and the rules of civil procedure,
- English language proficiency,
- studying at least the fourth year of law,
- communication skills, conscientiousness, thoroughness, commitment and the ability to organize work time,
- openness to new challenges and a positive attitude
Recruitment is carried out throughout the year.
See you soon!