Comprehensive support for businesses to minimize risks arising from non-compliance of operations with the law and other applicable regulations.
We have experience in reviewing existing procedures and systems, including identifying areas of legal and regulatory risk. We update and supplement existing documents, as well as define countermeasures to eliminate irregularities based on the individual needs and characteristics of the client’s business. We provide legal advice in crisis situations and represent our clients in proceedings before compliance authorities. Our services also include conducting compliance training and workshops.
- client support in the area of competition law, including participation in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK), preparation of legal analyses and opinions and verification of existing documents;
- comprehensive legal advice to a foreign client on the introduction of highly specialized electronic equipment to the Polish market;
- legal support for the client in meeting regulatory requirements from the life science industry, including training of management personnel.
Our services include, in particular:
- providing legal advice on competition and consumer protection issues;
- providing support in compliance aspects related to labor law;
- providing regulatory consulting for entities in the life science industry;