PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR)
Supporting businesses in the legal aspects of personal data processing and protection.
Proper operation of a business requires compliance with regulations on the processing and protection of personal data. We offer our clients comprehensive support in this area, including creating the necessary policies and agreements for the processing, storage and entrustment of personal data, industry-specific and sector-specific clauses and templates for other documents. On behalf of clients, we conduct correspondence and negotiations with third parties – regulatory authorities and processing entities. We advise on the transfer of personal data to third countries, and raise the legal awareness of our clients by providing training on the processing and protection of personal data, taking into account the characteristics and type of their business.
- successful implementation of GDPR regulations at dozens of entities with different business profiles;
- conducting GDPR post-implementation audits with recommendations for actions to address irregularities found and implement audit recommendations;
- successfully assisting Poland’s leading non-profit organization in proceedings pending before the regulatory authority regarding potential personal data breaches;
- day-to-day support of entities processing special categories of personal data.
Our services include, in particular:
- providing day-to-day support in all legal aspects related to the processing and protection of personal data;
- analyzing client documentation for compliance with applicable laws, regulatory authority guidelines, contractor requirements;
- assisting in the identification of areas exposed to special risks related to processes involving personal data;
- training employees and management of our clients in data processing and data protection for;
- developing procedures for reporting incidents;
- supporting clients in the incident reporting procedure (internal and external);
- representing clients in proceedings before the PUODO.