Our experience in drafting and negotiating contracts for IT and related branches of law allows us to meet challenges in the IT services market, including legal issues related to the internet of things or CSIRE.
We are distinguished by our knowledge of the business reality in which businesses in various sectors of the economy operate, including the energy market, but also the specific needs or expectations of the entities concerned, including game developers or entities distributing online content.
- preparation and negotiation of a SaaS agreement with a supplier regarding an application supporting an innovative carsharing system exclusively for electric cars;
- preparation and negotiation of an implementation and maintenance contract for the implementation of CSIRE;
- legal support for a transaction involving the copyright of a popular video game.
Our services include, in particular:
- preparing and reviewing implementation agreements, cooperation agreements in waterfall or AGILE methodology, as well as equal models of project settlement: fix price, time & materials or body leasing;
- providing support in the areas of intellectual property protection, new technologies, e-commerce, including with consideration of cross-border elements;
- providing legal protection of computer programs, automation of production processes and robotics, application of artificial intelligence;
- providing day-to-day supervision and participation in implementation projects in the specialties described above.