LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION
We represent clients in proceedings before Polish common courts, administrative courts, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, national and international arbitration courts, the European Court of Justice, the European General Court and the European Court of Human Rights.
Our litigation support is preceded by a substantive analysis of the chances of success, often involving teams dedicated to out-of-court support for a particular area of our practice. We propose solutions to accelerate obtaining a resolution.
- representation of a large TSL company in dozens of litigations related to business travel claims, ending with the dismissal of employees’ claims;
- representation of insurance companies in disputes, which has resulted in the establishment of a new line of legal judgments and a new market custom;
- representation of insurance agents in disputes with natural persons performing agency activities (“OFWCA”), both in civil and criminal proceedings, ending with the granting of clients’ claims;
- representing the client in a dispute over a corporate matter and obtaining key injunctive relief to freeze the legal and factual state of affairs for the purpose of making settlements.
Our services include, in particular:
- providing comprehensive representation before the judicial authorities;
- representing businesses in all types of cases, including, in particular, employment cases, debt recovery, cases involving real estate (acquisitive prescription, disposal of real estate, lease/rental of real estate, reconciliation of the contents of the land and mortgage register with the actual legal status), disputes over construction contracts (disputes involving the investor, general contractor, subcontractors or designers), corporate disputes, settlements between shareholders and between shareholders and the company, lawsuits against members of the bodies, proceedings for the revocation of resolutions, proceedings for determination, disputes for damages and related to improper performance of the contract, disputes over guarantees;
- representing clients in all accident proceedings (securing a claim – also before the initiation of proceedings, securing evidence);
- developing a litigation strategy, including covering a variety of procedural paths (civil, criminal, judicial-administrative or administrative);
- participating in judicial or extrajudicial mediation.