MEDICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL LAW
We advise entities in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as medical products industry.
Our clients also include private and public healthcare entities.
We support our clients on how to effectively market new medicinal products, medical devices and dietary supplements, how to legally handle their trade, and how to legally advertise them. We assist healthcare entities, including hospitals, in all aspects of their legal activities, including medical malpractice cases, contacts with the National Health Fund and the processing and protection of patient data.
- day-to-day support for a public hospital in Warsaw in all aspects of its operations, including proceedings pending before courts and authorities, as well as in the area of public procurement;
- successful support of a private healthcare entity in negotiations with the National Health Fund (NFZ) on the subject of guaranteed services;
- day-to-day support to a medical device manufacturer in building a distribution network;
- representation of a private healthcare entity in proceedings before the Patient Ombudsman;
- a series of trainings nationwide for a manufacturer of medicinal products, dedicated to physicians, on the legal aspects of the medical profession.
Our services include, in particular:
- preparing and giving opinions on documents necessary for the introduction of medicinal products and medical devices on the Polish market;
- representing healthcare entities in proceedings before courts and authorities in medical malpractice cases or proceedings before the Patient Ombudsman, representing suppliers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in proceedings before the National Appeals Chamber (KIO);
- advising clients on the promotion and advertising of medicinal products, medical devices and dietary supplements.