REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
Comprehensive client support in the process of buying or selling a property.
Our experience includes diverse transactions in which we represent either sellers or buyers. The transactions involve projects at various stages of development – greenfield, ready-to-build, investments under construction or fully commercialized buildings. We help tailor the transaction structure to the client’s expectations and due diligence findings. We are with the client from the moment of the letter of intent, through all phases of the transaction, up to the final sale agreement and release of the property.
- legal advice on the purchase of land property for a development project (transaction value of PLN 130 million);
- legal support for the purchase of real estate developed with warehouse buildings (transaction value of PLN 10 million);
- legal support for the sale of a 1MW photovoltaic farm (transaction value of PLN 5 million);
- advising on the acquisition of a RES installation project at the brownfield stage, combined with the conclusion of a design-build agreement (transaction value of PLN 24 million);
- support in the sale of a fully commercialized office building in a share deal structure (transaction value of PLN 40 million).
Our services include, in particular:
- developing optimal legal structures for transactions;
- designing and negotiating letters of intent and transaction terms;
- implementing recommendations from real estate due diligence (legal, technical, commercial, environmental and tax aspects) into transaction documentation;
- preparing and negotiating transaction documentation (preliminary and conditional agreements, sale/purchase agreements, security documents and attachments);
- monitoring the fulfillment of conditions precedent by the seller.